Our school uniform helps the children to feel part of the school family, we encourage our pupils to wear their uniform with pride.
Items embroidered with the school logo can be ordered from the school office (Goodies) or from Tesco online.
Uniform is very important and we expect all children to wear it with pride. It helps to engender a sense of belonging and pride in the school. When children wear their uniform they are preparing themselves for school and learning.
The school uniform consists of:
- Jumper or cardigan (Bottle green, round neck, sweatshirt material - with or without logo)
- Hoodie (Bottle green with school logo only)
- Polo shirt - white, yellow or green polo shirt (with or without logo)
- Trousers or shorts - grey, tailored
- Skirts - grey
- Pinafore dresses -grey (with or without logo)
- School summer dresses-yellow or green checked
- Tights - grey, green
Items embroidered with the school logo can be ordered from the school office (School Trends) or from Tesco online.
PE kit consists of:
- White T shirt -round neck (available from office £2)
- Black shorts (available from office £2)
- Tracksuit - plain grey or black for outdoor PE
- Ear rings must not be worn on PE days
We encourage children to bring PE kit into school and leave it in school, on their peg, so that it is always available.
Hair and Jewellery!
- Children should not have extreme haircuts
- Long hair should be tied up
- Hair bands,scrunchies and bows should be yellow, green or black - small/discreet and appropriate for school
- Jewellery is not allowed in school with the exception of ear rings which should be studs
- Studded ear rings must be removed or taped for PE
All children change into indoor shoes when inside. These should be black school pumps which are kept in school at all times (available from office £3).
All children need a book bag to carry reading books and homework. These can be purchased from the office. All items should be marked with your child’s name.