Ethos & Values
Ethos and Values
We believe that children who like school and want to achieve the very best they can are independent, cooperative, have empathy with others and are physically, emotionally and spiritually healthy.
This is what we want for all our children and therefore what we want for your child.
Our School Aims
Through commitment, determination and a willingness to embrace change we will:
- Develop independent, effective learners who enjoy school
- Create a cohesive school community in which there is mutual understanding, trust and respect
- Empower staff and children by raising confidence, self-esteem and self-belief
- Equip children with the attitudes, qualities, skills and understanding they need for success in our ever-changing, diverse world
- Bring about optimum achievement for every child
- Become an excellent school
Our Trust Aims - Leeds East Primary Partnership
Work together to:
- Improve the quality of teaching and learning, enrich learning experiences and raise standards of achievement for children in our schools.
- Strengthen the care, guidance and support for our children and families, particularly our most vulnerable.
- Achieve the best for all our children by developing our staff and school leadership
- Achieve better value for our schools