E-Safety - Parents
E-Safety for Parents
E-safety - How to keep your child safe online.
- Talk to your child about what they’re up to online.
- Keep up-to-date with your child’s development online.
- Set boundaries in the online world just as you would in the real world.
- Keep all equipment that connects to the internet in a family space.
- Know what connects to the internet and how.
- Use parental controls on devices that link to the internet, such as the TV, laptops, computers, games consoles and mobile phones.
For e-safety tips and tools watch this video below (created in the US.)