PE and Sports Premium
Through our provision for physical education and sport we will:
- Ensure every child has the opportunity to participate in a wide range of sports and activities in and outside of the PE curriculum.
- Provide all children with a broad base of movement knowledge, skills and understanding, which they can refine and expand throughout their primary school years.
- Develop children’s teamwork, organisation, listening and communication skills through physical activity and sport.
- Develop children’s understanding of active and healthy lifestyles
- Provide opportunities to participate in competitions and clubs
- Ensure every child experiences high quality teaching and learning within the PE curriculum
- Ensure safe practice at all times.
- Encourage a lifelong enjoyment of sport and physical activity
At White Laith Primary School we strive to use the PE and Sports Premium funding to achieve our vision and ensure a long lasting impact.
Please click on the links opposite to view our plans and associated impact statements. You can also find more information on the PE page which is in the 'Curriculum' section of the website.